Compelling investment opportunity:
- Projects are located in a mining friendly jurisdiction with generations of mining history
- Andalucia region recently passed a resolution declaring underground mining as a preferred economic activity and subsequently the European union established a 3.2-billion euro fund to invest in mining and metallurgy projects and declared the region an important source of strategic metals. Emerita is the third largest landholder in this region.
- Board and management team have strong technical and capital markets background
- Advanced projects with existing deposits supported by abundant diamond drilling, provide low geological risk
- Metals produced from these projects can be important contributors to the future global and European energy transition.